Crypto Revenue Accountant
RemoteRemote, Zug, Switzerland$50,000 - $80,000 per yearFinance
Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 60 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
As a Revenue Accountant, you will be an integral part of our finance team. Your job duties are to track payments received by the company, manage invoices, and keep accurate transaction records of our crypto revenues. Due to the large number of crypto networks that Chorus One covers, your role will require a high level of IT affinity. Tech savvy candidates who understand crypto will be favored.
- Ensure that crypto revenue accounting tasks are performed, execute crypto accounting for revenues of different Proof-of-Stake (PoS) networks
- Take responsibility for the tracking of crypto partner invoices, customer billing and accounts receivable management
- Review current revenue recognition processes/procedures and implement process improvements to improve efficiency and timeliness of the close and reporting
- Partner with the business to assist in the review of sales agreements to assess the revenue recognition impact
- Support annual audits performed by external auditors
What we are looking for:
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
CPA or equivalent
Crypto experience, knowledge of blockchain explorers, staking mechanics and crypto reporting tools
3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably with a Big4
Coding experience is a plus
European time zone preferred
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 50k - 80k commensurate with experience and equity options available)
- All-expense paid biannual team retreats at various destinations. Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, Dubai and Thailand
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.