AI Engineer - Custom LLM Models
Chorus One is one of the leading operators of infrastructure for Proof-of-Stake networks and decentralized protocols. Tens of thousands of retail customers and institutions are staking billions in assets through our infrastructure helping to secure protocols and earn rewards. Our mission is to increase freedom and speed of innovation through decentralized technologies.
We are a diverse team of around 50 people distributed all over the globe. We value radical transparency, striving for excellence and improvement while treating each other with kindness and generosity. If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you.
As an AI Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in designing, developing, and implementing custom large language models (LLMs) in alignment with our organization's specific needs. You will take ownership of tasks including the fine-tuning of existing LLM model, implementing data workflows and liaising with multiple teams within Chorus One to ensure smooth and efficient project workflow.
- Design, implement and maintain custom LLM models to meet the specific requirements of the company.
- Work closely with multiple teams in the company, understanding their needs, and implement models accordingly.
- Design, build, and test machine learning pipelines from end-to-end.
- Simplify complex data and design models that can convert it into valuable insights.
- Choose the appropriate machine learning algorithms and frameworks for each project.
- Create and maintain documentation for all AI assets and resources, ensuring easy reference and record keeping.
- Stay updated with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in AI and machine learning.
What we are looking for
- Hands-on experience with AI modeling tools and software, like TensorFlow, PyTorch, Langchain, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail.
- Demonstrable AI engineering skills with a solid portfolio showcasing the development of LLMs, NLP tasks, deep learning, etc.
- Willingness to learn about company processes and how to improve them with AI by actively talking to stakeholders is a must.
- Prior experience in developing and/or launching enterprise-grade AI solutions is a plus.
- Knowledge of machine learning principles, data structures, modeling, and deployment.
- We expect candidates to work independently, sometimes with ambiguity and undefined requirements.
- This is a 1 year contract while we proceed in an exploratory phase. The contract can potentially be made permanent after that provided the effort demonstrates value to the company
- Autonomy and ownership in a friendly and supportive work environment and the opportunity for rapid growth.
- Competitive fixed compensation (USD 90k - 130k) + equity.
- All-expense paid quarterly team retreats at various destinations (Coronavirus permitting). Past retreats took place in Egypt, Serbia, Kenya, USA, South Korea, and Dubai.
- Remote, but not alone. We are a strong global collaborative environment.
- Remote working budget (Laptop, co-working space, etc)
- Personal development budget
- Gather experience and build your network in the vibrant crypto ecosystem.
- Learn about state-of-the-art protocols that lay the foundation for an open, transparent, and programmable financial system.